LEAP Group is hiring a full-time Senior Account Director to support our full-service digital marketing agency, LEAP Agency.
If you’re an excellent relationship builder with agency account management experience interested in joining a collaborative team with supportive benefits like unlimited PTO, we’d love to hear from you.
When joining LEAP, you’re joining a team that is passionate, innovative, and connected. Some words we’ve heard our teammates use to describe our culture are welcoming, collaborative, flexible, and dog-friendly warning: your interview may be accompanied by a wagging tail.
We give our team the ability to make an impact with clients, while expanding their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. We like to show our appreciation for everything our teammates do by offering supportive and inclusive benefits that allow them to thrive. This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays office fully closed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of June/July/Aug
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid access to coaching and therapy
- Local fitness membership
- 401k plan with 1:1 access to investment advisor
- Company profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits
- Paid professional development opportunities
DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE MARKETING COMES FROM DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE TEAMS
We recognize our teammates are our greatest assets in helping our client’s market less and matter more. Diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives on our team allow us to expand our own perspectives and, in the process, create solutions that are innovative, creative, and strategic.
We’re constantly working to transform our agencies and industry into spaces that are more diverse, equitable, and inclusive, and we welcome the addition of YOUR unique voice and perspective. Don’t forget to ask us about our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion during your interview.
WHO IS THE SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR?
Account managers and directors are people-people, responsible for the relationships between LEAP and its clients. This means understanding the clients’ business to be able to manage their needs and expectations AND understanding LEAP’s offerings to be able to shepherd internal resources. The Senior Account Director juggles it all, from day-to-day relationship building to high-level strategic guidance.
The Senior Account Director…
- Is a marketer first and foremost, understanding all of today’s digital landscape
- Maintains direct, day-to-day senior-level client contact
- Proactively provides client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value
- Evaluates client input and includes background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to proactively produce full marketing communications plans
- Devises digital communication strategies for/with clients with appropriate internal support
- Keeps internal departments in touch with Client Contact Reports
- Fosters development and training of junior account service personnel
- Ensures technical and product representations are accurate
- Provides creative, production, media, and interactive departments with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that objectives and strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the internal groups.
- Develops and presents client creative, project and maintenance briefs
- Provides clients with budget updates and planning; assists in preparation of invoices
- Keeps apprised of client’s industry and market developments by regularly consuming trade publications and attending related industry conferences and events
- Creates and/or coordinates and authorizes proposals for client approval
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts
- Seeks out new business opportunities with existing clients and plays a key role in their development.
- Regularly attends and represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity
- Regularly meets with accounts to not only build relationships, but also to provide a strategic layer to the agency/client relationship
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 7+ years’ agency account management experience
- Superior communication and relationship-management skills from Director to C-Suite
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and demands
- Experience brainstorming with a team for creative ideation
- Experience with both B2B and B2C brands
- Experience with Healthcare, Finance and other highly regulated industries
- Experience with website, app and AR/VR design and development projects preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of detail-orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a related field or comparable work experience
WHERE IS THIS ROLE?
Our offices are located in Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Indianapolis, IN, and we are seeking candidates in one of these locations for the Senior Account Director opening.
CHECK US OUT
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
LEAP complies with the ADA and ADAAA. If you need reasonable accommodation to apply, interview, or do the job, please send an email to our Human Resources Manager, Chelsea, at email@example.com so that we can evaluate your accommodation request.